Wednesday, November 13, 2013

On the Wall Series PPAA SHOW IS UP UNTIL JAN 4, 2014

This weekend I have two mixed media paintings in the Pacific Palisades Art Association 65th Anniversary show.  This piece is from my "On the Wall Series."  It combines my love of painting and fabric.  It has acrylic paint, papers, and painted silk cloth. 

Here is the second piece.
I had to post it from the flyer, as I am not very organized and couldn't find the original picture of the painting.  What can I say, I just spent the day teaching.
This painting was done in response to the campus shooting at SMC.  It has a special meaning because my son was there that day taking his last final.  

My next post will be of some of my fiber work!  I want to post what I have been creating from Jude's classes...many beginnings:)

2 comments: