Thursday, November 28, 2013

Moon stitching



I started stitching this moon a few months ago in Jude Hill's Spirit Cloth http://spiritcloth.typepad.com/ online class, Whispering Sun, Moon and Stars. I first used bleach discharge for the moon shape then started stitching.  I did not have a plan...just improved each stitch.  I posted earlier the moon before I added fabric to the moon and many more stitches.  I am auditioning fabrics and paper waiting to see where it takes me. This the moon with beginning stitches.  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vicki...this is grace from over at Jude's place. looking through the
    posts i see that i will need to come back and spend time. your work
    is beautiful with the photographs and i love your sense of landscape in this one.
    be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, thank you. Not sure where I am going with this. I have not sewn it down yet...so keeps changing. Especially since I keep stitching on the moon. I am headed over to your blog. I love Jude's place:)

    ReplyDelete