Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Oranges and Lemons

Today I am glad I did not listen to the little voice in my head.  The one that said, "You are too tired to go to Pastel class,"  "You are running late, better to go to beach for a walk,"  "The pastels are too messy."
That little voice goes off in my head and I know it is time for me to show up and keep my commitments.

I was late to class but managed to do this quick sketch.  I like it.  These are my favorite colors, but come to think of it... I love all colors!  Anyway I am thinking this would look great in fabric also.  Maybe some still life paintings,  mixed media... This is how it starts!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, but what a great choice to have to make; I might well have gone for the beach walk.
    Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete