Thursday, January 9, 2014

Flowers

I must be feeling like spring.  I know the rest of the country is cold here in the states, but in California the weather is beautiful.  Today I attended a pastel class taught by Bruce Trentham.  The still life was a vase of snapdragons. This is my rendition. I see a pattern emerging:geraniums, snapdragons and currently working on a quilt collage of flowers. Getting ready to do a workshop on Saturday with Jean Impey through my quilt guild. Westside Quilters of LA www.westsidequilterslosangeles.org/   
Should be fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky, such a beautiful paiting...bold and bright colours! Wow!
    In a few days Carla Sonheim's new class "Year of Fairy Tales" is going to start. Check her blog - she's great!
    Have a great day,
    eva...already busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eva I will check out Carla Sonheims blog.

    ReplyDelete