Wednesday, March 19, 2014

While you were Sleeping


Have I mentioned that much of my creating is done between the hours of 11:00 pm and 3:00 am?
The quiet hours of the night feed my creativity.  That is not to say I do not create during the day.  I do... but not as intensely as the night time hours.  Plus during the day I have my part time teaching job, errands, family and daily life things.  Then the night comes and I have four uninterrupted hours of bliss.

This is what I worked on last night.  I am working on a quilt.  I did a pencil sketch, so I thought I would do a color sketch with watersoluble Neocolor crayons.  The buildings are a little wonky but I liked the mountains and ocean part.  I think it looks better cropped with just the tops of the buildings.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment